Cellular Flirt

Cellular FlirtYou're on a bus, sitting next to a sexy love girl and there's no good excuse to start talking... Take your mobile/cellular phone, pretend to call someone and have a fictitious conversation. Then hang up. Start to comment about the conversation with the girl. The beauty of the thing is: you get to CHOOSE the subject of the conversation on the phone... so when you start talking to her, you're at whatever subject you chose.
PS: Make sure to disable your phone so that it doesn't ring when you pretend you're using it :)

You look her in the eyes and say to your fictitious friend:
"Yeah, it's always the same story, sexy love girls keep ogling at me, yeaaah, there's one in front of me, and you know what the worst is? She's shy. ... Yeah she's shy. She's been looking at me for 10 min. And she hasn't even yet started a conversation! Ok; I mean, at least I appreciate the fact that she has a LOT of self-control; she has not felt me up so far."

If she doesn't laugh HERE, well damn:)